Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Civilian Management and Program Analyst, with Top Secret Security Clearance, to work at the FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC.
This contract position offers:
- Opportunity to provide services to the FBI
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- 40 hours per week, no weekends, no nights, no overtime
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Must be able to obtain Top Secret Security Clearance
- Must possess a certification or degree in Business, Health Management, Information Systems or a related field.
- Be proficient in on-line research, word processing and database software.
- Have two (2) - three (3) years of current, relevant experience in management and program analytics
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.