Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Management Trainee in St. Louis, MO. The Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Develops an understanding of the organization’s vision and values
- Develops an understanding of the organization’s code of ethics
- Assists in different departments’ duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to, Physician and medical support staff recruiting, Credentialing, Marketing, and Human Resources
The job requirements for the Management Trainee are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience required: 0-1 year post college degree
- Advanced proficiency in various computer applications, e.g. word processing, excel spreadsheet, e-mail, database management and presentation software
- Ability to handle stress
- Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage a large workload within tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written, with an emphasis in grammar)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exhibits leadership potential
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Superior organizational skills
- Familiarity with modern office equipment, e.g. facsimile, copier, etc.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.