Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an excellent possible opportunity for a Contract Services Manager in Houston, Texas.
The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
- As Key Personnel, provides a broad range of front-line supervision and management to all Vendor staff under their purview.
- Plans, schedules, assigns, and directs contract staff.
- Coordinates and conducts site visits for staff candidates.
- Performs personnel and Human Resources related functions.
- Completes staff evaluations 90 days after hire and annually thereafter.
- Establishes and maintains a strong and positive working relationship with the on-site Government Technical Monitors (GTM).
- Works closely with the GTM to ensure Contract staff orientation, training, and competency assessments are completed with no interruptions to the daily operations.
- Produces reports regarding contractor productivity and monitors contractor compliance with IHSC policy for all contract staff at the site.
- Reviews identified patient records to assess adequacy of record keeping, and implementation of appropriate clinical guidelines and policy compliance.
- Meets regularly with government technical monitors to ensure coordination and collaboration of staffing.
- Ensures discipline Specific clinical and administrative in-services are provided for contract staff in accordance with agency policies and accreditation standards.
- Leads or delegates the orientation and training within licensing scope and in accordance with agency policy, of new contract personnel to protocols, requirements, and the specifics of the patient population.
- Serves as a team member for analyzing established protocol practices and identifying areas for improvement.
- Employee status with full complement of benefits
- Excellent work/life balance | generous PTO
- Supportive working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, from an accredited school reviewed by the Department of Education, in Nursing, Health Care Administration, Public Health or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in a complex health care setting as an administrator with strong business and management skills.
- Current BLS certification
At Spectrum, we utilize over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and health care professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.