Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Recruiter at their corporate office in St. Louis, MO.
The Primary Responsibilities will include:Ind.Other
- Recruits full-time and part-time healthcare professionals within appropriate time frames based on established performance standards
- Initiates the placement of employment ads in various sources, to include, but not limited to, the internet and newspapers
- Generates leads via cold calling and follows up on other leads such as responses to ads and direct mailings
- Screens/interviews prospective candidates via telephone and in person at the organization’s office and client sites
- Oversees credentialing of physicians and provides hands on support when Credentialing staff is unavailable, screens credentials according to client specifications and oversees appropriate credentials and licenses of candidate to client facility
- Assists in investigating and developing marketing techniques to improve recruiting and the organization’s name and recognition, including techniques geared toward private practitioners, fellowship programs, and third-year residents, as needed and assigned
- Has periodic on-call responsibility for Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs) to handle problems, schedule changes/cancellations, etc., during nights, weekends, and some holidays
The position of Recruiter will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years recruiting or sales experience required; nursing, physician, healthcare, or agency recruiting experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in various computer applications, e.g. word processing, excel spreadsheet, e-mail, database management and presentation software
- Above average communication skills including negotiation skills; must be persistent and persuasive
- Must be able to establish rapport and effective working relationships with physicians and hospital administrators
- Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage a large workload within tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and self-motivation
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.